Point break Drama Acting School does not give refunds as a general policy, but will credit students for remaining classes in most cases.
Please note: Full payment is required at commencement of any course at Point Break Drama for all new students. This will be the first week of term for most students.
A grace period is given to regular students to the third week of term to settle fees. A 10% surcharge will be added to term fees, if the fee is not paid in total by the third week of term.
Details of Course refund policy are:
- Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances
- Full payment will be received at commencement of course & is non-refundable.
- Should a student pull out of a course due to poor health only, Credit will be given for any outstanding classes unattended (in regular course program only – masterclasses, casting workshops & special workshops not included) for future use. Classes are only credited from the time Point Break Drama is informed. You cannot back-date.
- Bereavement will be considered
- Credit will not be given for casting workshops, special workshops & masterclasses.
- Refunds will be issued should Point Break Drama be unable to offer the course.
- Refunds will not be issued for Masterclasses, Casting Workshops & special workshops, unless Point Break Drama is unable to deliver the course.
Details of Production / play refund policy:
- No refunds available for tickets bought unless Point Break drama cancel show.
- Under some circumstances tickets can be transferred to another night pending availability of seats.