A fun and exciting exploration into the world of drama & acting for children(7-9yrs).
Children will be introduced to the fundamentals of performance & acting through creative play, improvisation, movement & teamwork. Watch your child extend and expand their creative capabilities & become confident performers.
All children are taught acting by actors with teaching expertise at Point Break Drama.
Child Acting students will:
- learn to trust their creative instincts.
- Extend & expand their creative capabilities
- Learn basic acting principles of affecting change in the other actor
- Gain greater self confidence.
- Explore character through role-play.
- Be introduced to the elements of playbuilding
- Rehearse, workshop & perform scripted work
- Laugh and have fun!
Every week I get so excited that it’s Thursday – Point Break Drama kid’s acting course is awesome. It has helped me learn how to use my voice and my body and facial expressions to do different characters. One term we learnt about making things up on the spot so I had to use my imagination. I am now learning a monologue and my character is VERY SPOILT. I have made so many new friends from other schools. Point Break Drama is my passion.
Cecily McCrann 9 yrs
|CHILD ACTING:||7-9 yrs old|
|(see class schedule for start date)|
|COST:||$200 ($50 deposit required)|
|To be paid in full at commencement of course please.|
|LOCATION:||Point Break Drama Studios – 28 Fisher Road, Dee Why NSW 2099|
(New Life Baptist Church Hall)
* wear loose comfortable clothes and bring pen and paper.