- This event has passed.
Voice Class Workshop Online 7 – 10yrs
Wednesday April 22, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - Friday April 24, 2020 @ 1:15 pm$90.00
Voice Class Kids Online
Voice class kids online in the Autumn school holidays will develop and strengthen your voice, and give participants a greater understanding of how to use voice with text. Lots of fun and silly exercises to give kids the confidence to speak with greater clarity.
We all have a voice that can be developed! So why not find out what it can do?? Studies have shown that words alone convey only 7% of personal communication. Our vocal tone (38%) and body language (55%) potentially convey much larger pieces of the whole picture.
In this workshop we learn how to exercise the different elements of the vocal apparatus, through warm ups, and applying the work to scripts. Great for building confidence and public speaking too!
Voice Class kids Online will deliver
- Increased understanding of the vocal instrument and how we can exercise to improve clarity and increase our range.
- Build vocal confidence.
- Greater appreciation of language.
- The opportunity to fail fast in a safe and supportive environment.
- 3 x 45 min classes over three consecutive days at 12.30pm each day.
- Dates are 22nd, 23rd & 24th April
- Scripts provided by email – Please print
- Maximum 12
- Participants will need zoom Basic to access online
- Invitation will be sent via email address in application
- Taught by Matt Charleston
Matt Charleston – Teacher
Originally from Tasmania, Matt Charleston trained as an actor at NIDA. Matt has also studied extensively in LA, where he participated in a number workshops with industry heavyweights like Howard Fine, Dee Wallace Stone and Amy Lyndon. Matts teaching experience spans 15 years.
Term 2 Online Preparation
Point Break Drama is now presenting classes via an online video conferencing platform. We will be using both Google ” Hangouts” and / or “Zoom” . Participants will need a GMAIL email address, a device to access and Apps downloaded on either phone, tablet or Laptop..Laptops are preferred.
Please get ready get online ready to go online!
How to Enrol: First add 1 to the cart below, click get tickets. On this page add an additional course if you like. Click through to the checkout where you will fill out enrolment details for student and choose a payment option.