- This event has passed.
The Crucible Tuesday 5th May
Tuesday May 5, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 10:40 pm$23.00 – $35.00
The Crucible by Arthur Miller
Point Break Drama Theatre company presents The Crucible by Arthur Miller, in May 2020. The Crucible is a 1953 play by American playwright Arthur Miller. It is a dramatized and partially fictionalized story of the Salem witch trials that took place in the Massachusetts Bay Colony during 1692–93.
The play will be directed by Point Break Drama Co-Founder Paul Winchester & resident director Blair Cutting. A tale of revenge, redemption, personal growth, hatred, love, slavery and – ultimately – coconuts.
Scroll down to book!
The Crucible plays one week only Tues 5th – Sat 9th May
The Crucible by Arthur Miller Synopsis
Arthur Miller’s timeless examination of suspicion, revenge and mass-hysteria – cloaked in the infamous Salem witch trials – is proudly brought to life by Point Break Drama Theatre Company. A story arguably more relevant today than ever before, Miller’s portrait of deeply-paranoid village life will amaze with both its language and vivid characters.
The play will feature professional actors Paul Winchester ( Home & Away, The Osiris Child, Infini) & Leanne Mauro ( Home & Away , Crash Palace) in the roles of John & Elizabeth Proctor, and an incredibly talented cast!
Cast includes: Paul Winchester, Leanne Mauro, Trey Daniels, Adele Samus, Penny Day, Michael Haratzis, Stephen Allnutt, Sonia Elliott, Annabel Cotton, James Signorelli, Julia Bonomo, Bosilka May, Blair Cutting, Maeve Cox, Tara Seymour, Elly Speer, Michael Hawkins
- Entry to the play is by Donation.
- Adults $35, Students $27, School Bookings $23 (available only to schools of bookings 10 or more)
- Show with interval approx 3hours & 10min
- General enquiries call 0412 676 367
- Please note only direct deposit & Paypal payments are accepted (no cash or cheque).
- Please note we do not do Seating allocation for this event.
- Please inform us if you would like wheelchair access via email at email@example.com
Please note: Payments must be made within 48 hours of registration.