- This event has passed.
Teen Screen 2 Adv ( 11- 17yrs) – Term 1
Tuesday February 4, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - Tuesday March 31, 2020 @ 6:00 pm$268.00 – $280.00
Teen Acting for Camera – Advanced
While continuing to train participants in the fundamentals of acting technique for the screen, this teen acting for camera class, will also help participants land professional work in the industry.
Students will become highly proficient at preparing, presenting and auditioning for the screen.
Do you want to be a professional acting for camera teen actor? Work in film and television? This class will train you to become a confident and proficient at acting for camera. Think of acting like exercising a muscle of the body to keep it fit. This class will flex your acting muscles, and ensure your ready to give a great audition when the situation arises.
Scroll down to book!
Each week students will be challenged with demanding scripts to workshop to camera ,with constructive feedback from class-mates & tutor. Tutors will only be professional working actors. Participants must pass an audition to be included in this class.
Teen Acting for Camera Class in Detail:
- Pitching performance for screen both vocally & visually
- Expanding understanding of Acting technique
- The efficient Learning of lines to stay flexible
- Scene Breakdown / Analysis- students expected to make own acting choices
- TVC Castings – Process
- Film / TV Castings- process
- Proficient use of substitution & emotional /memory recall techniques
- Work-shopping latest scripts from Film & television
- Mock Auditions- Students expected to come prepared
- Improvisation techniques to give students the confidence and ability to respond to any request from a casting director or director
- Taught by professional working actors!
- Registered Creative Kids Provider
- Term 1 Earlybird 5% off finishes 22nd February
How to Enrol: First add 1 to the cart below, click proceed to the checkout. On this page add an additional course if you like. Click through to the checkout where you will fill out enrolment details for student and choose a payment option.