- This event has passed.
Teen Screen 1 (11-17yrs) Tues – Term 1
February 5 @ 4:00 pm - April 2 @ 6:00 pm$268 – $280
Teen Screen Acting 1
This Teen Screen acting course will develop acting, improvisation and audition techniques for the camera. In addition this course will give teens (11-17yrs) a grounding in basic acting techniques. For those students serious about learning.
Teen Screen acting students will be taught a step by step audition process. They will learn how to conduct themselves professionally at castings. With the continual development and practice of these skills, participants will approach the casting process with greater confidence and flexibility.
Scroll down to book!
All screen classes are taught by professional actors with industry knowledge and expertise.
Teen Screen Acting 1 In more Detail:
- The different requirements of stage & screen
- what works visually on screen
- Basic Stanislavski Acting technique – Who, What, When, Where, Why & Want.
- The efficient Learning of lines to stay flexible
- Scene Breakdown / Analysis- Gleaning all clues from the text
- Understanding how a casting works
- The introduction to substitution & emotional /memory recall
- Workshopping latest scripts from Film & television
- Mock Auditions- Students begin take responsibility for their own work.
- Taught by professional actor with industry experience
- Professional expectations
- Guest tutors
- Improvising for camera
- Registered Creative Kids Provider
- Earlybird Rate 5% discount finishes 10th February
How to Enrol: First add 1 to the cart below, click proceed to the checkout. On this page add an additional course if you like. Click through to the checkout where you will fill out enrolment details for student and choose a payment option.
Throughout this Screen acting teens 1 class, I’ve learnt so much! I used to be quite camera shy until I joined. I feel a lot more confident in front of the camera and my skills have really improved! …This course is great for those who don’t feel that confident in front of the camera and want to heighten their level of confidence, those who want to exceed in their acting skills in front of the camera, and for those who just want to let their hair down after school and have some crazy fun! This is definitely a course I’d recommend to anyone for any reason!
Dominique Kane ( 16 years-student)