Teen Drama (14-17yrs) WED – Term 2 ONLINE
May 6 @ 4:00 pm - July 1 @ 6:00 pm$225 – $268
Acting Course Teenagers Online
This Acting Course Teenagers Online version, is designed specifically for teens, & offers participants the opportunity to explore the different aspects of acting & improvisation in a fun & spontaneous environment.
This acting class teens course, will teach basic Stanislavski acting technique, giving participants a myriad of acting & presentation skills.
Professional acting class for teens, taught by working actors. Teens will gain industry insight and knowledge, and a high skill base in the performing arts industry. Start your career now!
Term 2 Online Preparation
Point Break Drama is now presenting classes via an online video conferencing platform. We will be using both Google ” Hangouts” and / or “Zoom” . Participants will need a GMAIL email address, a device to access and Apps downloaded on either phone, tablet or Laptop..Laptops are preferred.
Please get ready get online ready to go online!
Scroll Down to Book!
The first time I went to Point Break Drama acting studio, I was nine and a little awkward. I didn’t know anyone. From the moment I entered the room, other kids immediately talked to me as though we had been friends for years. I was so comfortable. This type of supportive environment was vital to making me feel I was in the right place. Along with the the devoted passion of the incredible acting teachers, to dig deeper, try harder and to never be afraid to learn through trial and error, I became a highly skilled and confident performer. 5 years later, I’m someone completely different with acting techniques and experiences the nine year old me would never have dreamed of. Thank you Point Break Drama. Lily Maud – Horton 15 yrs
Acting Course Teenagers Online will cover:
- Improvisation Games
- Voice & Movement
- Stage Craft- How to use the stage more effectively.
- Definition of Acting – What is Acting?
- Acting Technique- How to affect and bring about a change in the other actor.
- Basic Script Analysis/Breakdown
- Introduction to Acting Terminology
- Use of acting principles- making acting choices specific to the requirements of the text.
- Understanding Performance Style- the specific of performing comedy & drama
- Performance experience Online – 4 x performance a year
- Self devised group work- Once yearly.
- Registered Creative Kids Provider
- Earlybird period Term 2 5% off ends 24th May
- Current Isolation Special 15% off to May 6th