- This event has passed.
Teen Drama (14-17yrs) Thurs – Term 2
May 7 @ 4:00 pm - July 2 @ 6:00 pm$225 – $268
Professional acting courses online for teens, are designed specifically for teenagers, & offer participants the opportunity to explore the different aspects of Acting & improvisation in a fun & spontaneous environment, under the professional guidance and expertise of trained actors.
Train with the best teachers on Sydney’s northern beaches!
Term 2 Online Preparation
Point Break Drama is now presenting classes via an online video conferencing platform. We will be using both Google ” Hangouts” and / or “Zoom” . Participants will need a GMAIL email address, a device to access and Apps downloaded on either phone, tablet or Laptop..Laptops are preferred.
Please get ready get online ready to go online!
Teens will learn basic Stanislavski acting technique, giving participants a myriad of acting & presentation skills.
Professional acting courses for teens are taught by working actors. Participants in a drama class teens course, will gain industry insight and knowledge, and a high skill base in the performing arts industry. Start your career now!
Ever since joining Point Break Drama professional drama class for teens, I’ve learnt more than I could ever have imagined. I’ve grown so much as a young actor. The teachers never failed to inspire and entertain me, even on the days I struggled. Being in the 2017 production, ‘The Tempest’ was an unforgettable experience that challenged and shaped my ability on the stage. This drama school is truly amazing, and allows everyone from all walks of life to express their inner weirdness…. I mean fabulousness. I couldn’t recommend Point Break Drama acting studio more highly for aspiring actors.” – Gemma Crowe 17yrs
Professional Acting Courses Online Teens will cover:
- Improvisation Games
- Voice & Movement
- Stage Craft- How to use the stage more effectively.
- Definition of Acting – What is Acting?
- Acting Technique- How to affect and bring about a change in the other actor.
- Basic Script Analysis/Breakdown
- Introduction to Acting Terminology
- Use of acting principles- making acting choices specific to the requirements of the text.
- Understanding Performance Style- the specific of performing comedy & drama
- Performance experience online – 4 x performance a year
- Self devised group work – Once yearly.
- Registered Creative Kids Provider
- Earlybird Rate term 2 5% off finishes May 24th
- Current Isolation Special 15% off to May 6th