Teen Drama (14-17yrs) Thurs – Term 1
January 31 @ 4:00 pm - May 2 @ 6:00 pm$248 – $256
Professional Acting Class Teens
Professional Acting Class Teens: This high energy acting course is designed specifically for teenagers, & offers participants the opportunity to explore the different aspects of Acting & improvisation in a fun & spontaneous environment, under the professional guidance and expertise of trained actors.
Train with the best teachers on Sydney’s northern beaches!
Teens will learn basic Stanislavski acting technique, giving participants a myriad of acting & presentation skills.
This professional acting class for teenagers is taught by working actors. Participants in a drama class teens course, will gain industry insight and knowledge, and a high skill base in the performing arts industry. Start your career now!
Ever since joining Point Break Drama professional drama class for teens, I’ve learnt more than I could ever have imagined. I’ve grown so much as a young actor. The teachers never failed to inspire and entertain me, even on the days I struggled. Being in the 2017 production, ‘The Tempest’ was an unforgettable experience that challenged and shaped my ability on the stage. This drama school is truly amazing, and allows everyone from all walks of life to express their inner weirdness…. I mean fabulousness. I couldn’t recommend Point Break Drama acting studio more highly for aspiring actors.” – Gemma Crowe 17yrs
Professional Acting Class Teens will cover:
- Improvisation Games
- Voice & Movement
- Stage Craft- How to use the stage more effectively.
- Definition of Acting – What is Acting?
- Acting Technique- How to affect and bring about a change in the other actor.
- Basic Script Analysis/Breakdown
- Introduction to Acting Terminology
- Use of acting principles- making acting choices specific to the requirements of the text.
- Understanding Performance Style- the specific of performing comedy & drama
- Performance experience- 4 x performance a year
- Self devised group work- Once yearly.
- Earlybird Rate 5% off finishes February 16th