- This event has passed.
Teen Drama (10-13 YRS) Thurs – Term 2
Thursday May 7, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - Wednesday July 1, 2020 @ 6:00 pm$225.00 – $268.00
Drama Classes Teenagers Online ( 10-13yrs)
Our high energy Drama Classes Teenagers online version, is designed specifically for teens, offering participants the opportunity to explore the different aspects of acting & improvisation in a fun & spontaneous environment. Teens will learn basic Stanislavski acting technique, giving participants a myriad of acting & presentation skills.
Term 2 Online Preparation
Point Break Drama is now presenting classes via an online video conferencing platform. We will be using both Google ” Hangouts” and / or “Zoom” . Participants will need a GMAIL email address, a device to access and Apps downloaded on either phone, tablet or Laptop..Laptops are preferred.
Please get ready get online ready to go online!
Drama Classes Teenagers Online is taught by professional actors. Students will gain experience, knowledge and industry insight. Get excited about your education and start training now! Read up about our course tutors. Click Here!
The first time I went to Point Break Drama acting studio, I was nine and a little awkward. I didn’t know anyone. From the moment I entered the room, other kids immediately talked to me as though we had been friends for years. I was so comfortable. This type of supportive environment was vital to making me feel I was in the right place. Along with the the devoted passion of the incredible acting teachers, to dig deeper, try harder and to never be afraid to learn through trial and error, I became a highly skilled and confident performer. 5 years later, I’m someone completely different with acting techniques and experiences the nine year old me would never have dreamed of. Thank you Point Break Drama. Lily Maud – Horton 15 yrs
Drama Classes Teenagers Online cover:
- Improvisation Games
- Voice & Movement
- Stage Craft- How to use the stage more effectively.
- Definition of Acting – What is Acting?
- Acting Technique- How to affect and bring about a change in the other actor.
- Basic Script Analysis/Breakdown
- Introduction to Acting Terminology
- Use of acting principles- making acting choices specific to the requirements of the text.
- Understanding Performance Style- the specific of performing comedy & drama
- Performance experience Online – 4 x performance a year
- Self devised group work- Once yearly
- Registered Creative Kids Provider
- EarlyBird Term 2 ( 5% off) ends 24th May
- Current Isolation Special 15% off to May 6th