- This event has passed.
Screen Acting Advanced – Adults Term 2
Wednesday May 23, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - Wednesday July 11, 2018 @ 9:00 pm$380 – $400
Point Break Drama’s Advanced Screen Acting on Camera program at Dee why, not only trains participants in acting technique for film & TV, but this acting on camera course will help participants land professional work in the industry.
Students will become highly proficient at preparing, presenting and auditioning for the screen. Each week students will be challenged with demanding scripts to workshop to camera ,with constructive feedback from class-mates & tutor.
Tutors will only be professional actors.
Entry into this class is by CV submission or via direct invitation. Send your CV to Paul at email@example.com with a request to be included in the advanced Screen adult course.
Acting On Camera In more Detail:
- Pitching performance for screen both vocally & visually
- Expanding understanding of Acting technique
- The efficient Learning of lines to stay flexible
- Scene Breakdown / Analysis- students expected to make own acting choices
- TVC Castings – Process
- Film / TV Castings- process
- Proficient use of substitution & emotional /memory recall techniques
- Work-shopping latest scripts from Film & television
- Mock Auditions- Students expected to come prepared
- Improvisation techniques to give students the confidence and ability to respond to any request from a casting director or director
- Early Bird Rate 5 % off finishes 9th May
I was asked recently to run lines with Kee Chan (hollywood actor). Not only did he learn them very quickly, he used the same technique of running lines fast without emotion, I learnt at Point Break Drama Acting School. It was great to watch a seasoned Hollywood actor use the same technique and really solidify it for me. The On Camera Acting Course at Point break Drama has given me so much acting technique , valuable practice and really helped me understand the process on set. Thank you.
Penny Murden (Script & Continuity Coordinator)