Romeo & Juliet
November 8 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm$22.00 – $120
Scroll down to book!
Point Break Drama’s 2018 production of Shakespeare’s tragedy, Romeo & Juliet, will be an exciting contemporary adaptation of the play. Set on the northern beaches of Sydney & exploiting 21st century youth culture, incorporating modern technology all to the backdrop of the beautiful northern beaches, featuring an adult & Teen cast!
The timeless story of ill-fated love set to the back-drop of age old hatred between Montague and Capulet, will be bought vividly to life by Point Break Drama Co-Founder Paul Winchester & Shakespeare specialist, Blair Cutting. This is a unique opportunity for participants to work with, and be guided & mentored by Industry professionals.
Two rival northern beaches families are locked in a seemingly – endless feud, the surfie Montagues against the wealthy and powerful suits – the Capulets. Can Romeo and Juliet’s love overcome the cycle of violence that threatens to engulf their families? A thoroughly – modern take on a classic tale of love and loss – with many laughs along the way.
Directed by Blair Cutting & Paul Winchester. Costumes by Marisa Newnes, Photo by Sean O’Reilly, Lighting design by Kahli Wolf.
Cast includes: Josh Emmelkamp, Bella Ford, Holly Brisley, Trey Daniels, Penny Day, Lily – Maud Horton, Sonia Elliott, Michael Haratzis, Blair Cutting, Holly Matthews, Mandela Raj Seppings, Liam O’Neill, Meg McMurtry, Coll Burns, Kyffin Brown, Michael Hawkins, Noah Sturzaker, Catherine Gilbert, Lara Heath, Teya Cranley
- Entry to Romeo & Juliet is by Donation.
- Adults $33, Students $26, School Bookings $22 (available only to schools of bookings 10 or more)
- Show with interval is 2 hours, 15 minutes (Evening shows start 7.30pm).
- General enquiries call 0412 676 367
- Please note only direct deposit & Paypal payments are accepted (no cash or cheque).
- Please note we do not do Seating allocation for this event.
- Please inform us if you would like wheelchair access via email at email@example.com
Please note: Payments must be made within 48 hours of registration.