- This event has passed.
Much Ado About Nothing – Opening Night
Tuesday May 29, 2018 @ 7:30 pm$22.00 – $33.00
Point Break Drama’s production of Shakespeare’s famous romantic comedy, Much Ado About Nothing 2018, will be a warm, fun & contemporary adaptation featuring an all star talented cast from Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
Shakespeare’s timeless comedy, Much Ado About Nothing not only features a war of words between the main characters Benedick & Beatrice – but also challenges the traditional gender cliches so often found in a male dominated society.
The hilarious play will feature a talented cast from Sydney’s northern beaches and afar. Don’t miss a great night out to the theatre, full of laughs and good vibes. Plays one week only 29th May – 2nd June.
Directed by Blair Cutting & Paul Winchester. Costumes by Marisa Newnes, Lighting design by Kahli Wolf.
Cast Includes Arun Raghu, Juliet Wolak, Xanthe Jeffrey, Penny Day, Annabel Larcombe, Zoe Bakker, Noah Lawson, Bella Ford, Lily – Maud Horton, Ellen Hobson, Lada Volovelsky, Sonia Elliot, Sepehr Saryazdi, Holly Matthews, Erin Franks, Blair Cutting.
Much Ado About Nothing 2018 Synopsis
All aboard the good ship Messina! Join our battle-weary soldiers and seasoned pleasure cruise crew as they navigate their way through life, love and pina coladas in William Shakespeare’s timeless comedy – Much Ado About Nothing. High-jinks on the high seas abound, courtesy of the long-running war of words between Benedick and Beatrice.
Can Claudio and Hero find true love? Will Don John’s evil plots succeed? And what really is the best way to blend a Tequila Sunrise? Point Break Drama will reveal all in the merry month of May.
- Entry to Much Ado About Nothing is by Donation.
- Adults $33, Students $26, School Bookings $22 (available only to schools of bookings 10 or more)
- Show with interval is 2 hours, 15 minutes (Evening shows start 7.30pm).
- General enquiries call 0412 676 367
- Please note only direct deposit & Paypal payments are accepted (no cash or cheque).
- Please note we do not do Seating allocation for this event.
- Please inform us if you would like wheelchair access via email at email@example.com
Please note: Payments must be made within 48 hours of registration.