Improv Workshop Online Teens (11 – 17yrs)
September 22 @ 2:30 pm - September 24 @ 3:30 pm$90 – $170
Improv Workshop Teens Online ( 11- 17yrs)
The Improv Workshop Teens Online is designed to give kids more flexibility, range, confidence and have a great time creating with their imaginations.
PRESENTED THIS SCHOOL HOLIDAYS. THREE ONE HOUR SESSIONS OVER THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS 22ND – 24TH SEPTEMBER.
TV Improv shows like “Who’s Line is It Anyway” have amazed, enthralled and thoroughly entertained audiences with an actor’s ability to easily make up and perform on the spot with no rehearsal and no script. It’s time to learn the secrets and practice the techniques allow this to happen.
Improv Workshop Kids Online, promises to be a huge amount of fun. Best of all there is no stress or pressure to learn dialogue … You just need to attend class with an open mind for training!
Life is improvisation, all those improv classes were like church to me. The training had seeped into me and changed who I am. Tina Fey
Scroll down to book.
IMPROV WORKSHOP TEENS ONLINE
The course will cover the following:
- The basics – offer/acceptance/listening
- Basics of story
- Different types of offers
- Power of saying YES to ideas and to life
- Improvisation hacks – the simple tools to make it accessible to anyone
- Suitable for all levels of experience. Students will be challenged at their entry level.
- 3 X ONE HOUR SESSIONS OVER THREE DAYS AT 2.30PM
- DATES 22nd, 23rd & 24th September
- Fun & Silly!
- Supportive environment
- Enhance and invigorate imagination
- Gain confidence and enhance skills
- Build rapport with others
Tutor Matt Charleston
Originally from Tasmania, Matt Charleston trained as an actor at NIDA. Matt has also studied extensively in LA, where he participated in a number workshops with industry heavyweights like Howard Fine, Dee Wallace Stone and Amy Lyndon. Read more about Matt.