Create Comedy Scenes Workshop 8 – 10 yrs Online
September 22 @ 12:30 pm - September 24 @ 1:30 pm$90 – $150.00
Online Comedy Scene Writing Workshop Kids 8 – 10yrs
The Comedy Scene Writing Workshop this Spring school holidays will be a great opportunity to write, create, rehearse and perform online original work.
Have you ever wanted to create your own orIginal Comedy Scenes but don’t know where to begin? This course will give participants the tools, frameworks & instruction to create their own comedy characters, scenes & monologues.
All budding comedians, writers, actors and silly individuals should get on board!
At first I had no skills in writing comedy. I didn’t know what a joke was, but, as someone once told me, your emotions follow your intent. If you create the intention of starting a comedy act, slowly your mind starts adjusting and you arrive at a new emotional state.
The Comedy Scene Writing Workshop workshop includes:
- Warm-up activities & games
- Character building
- Comedy tools and techniques.
- Develop an understanding of storytelling.
- To create your own material.
- To play! To have fun!
- 3 x 60min class over three consecutive days at 12.30pm each day
- Dates are 22nd, 23rd & 24th September
- Maximum 12
- Participants will need zoom Basic to access online
- Writing ability required.
- Zoom Invitation will be sent via email address in application. Check Junk mail if can’t find.
Taught by Matt Charleston
Originally from Tasmania, Matt Charleston trained as an actor at NIDA. Matt has also studied extensively in LA, where he participated in a number workshops with industry heavyweights like Howard Fine, Dee Wallace Stone and Amy Lyndon. Matts teaching experience spans 15 years.
How to Enrol: First add 1 to the cart below, click get tickets. On this page add an additional course if you like. Click through to the checkout where you will fill out enrolment details for student and choose a payment option.