CHILD ACTING – Children’s Drama Class (7-9yrs) Wed Term 2
May 2 @ 4:00 pm - July 4 @ 5:30 pm$199.5 - $210
CHILDREN’S DRAMA CLASS
A fun and exciting children’s drama class, exploring the world of drama & acting for children (7-9yrs). This Children’s drama class will introduce kids to the fundamentals of performance & acting technique through creative play, improvisation, movement & teamwork. Watch your child extend and expand their creative capabilities & become confident performers.
In this children’s drama class, your child will participate in an end of term presentation of their acting work each term, utilising the skills they have been learning in class. From term 1 Children will be encouraged to express their unique personalities through the use of Improvisation training, before moving into script work, basic script analysis & short plays in terms 2, 3 & 4.
All children’s drama presentations are held at the Northern beaches Point Break Drama studio, 28 Fisher Rd Dee Why.
All children are taught acting by professional actors with teaching expertise at Point Break Drama.
No experience required to participate.
Child Acting students will:
- learn to trust their creative instincts
- Extend & expand their creative capabilities
- Learn basic acting principles of affecting change in the other actor
- Gain greater self confidence
- Explore character through role-play
- Be introduced to the elements of play-building
- Rehearse, workshop & perform scripted work
- Laugh and have fun!
- Earlybird 5% 0ff ends 19th May