- This event has passed.
ACTING 2: The Journey Continues
Tuesday February 20, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - Tuesday April 10, 2018 @ 9:00 pm$360.00 – $396.00
Building on the foundations explored in Acting 1, this acting course will give students a more thorough introduction to the fundamentals of acting technique.
This course will focus on:
- Inner Workings of character – Accessing Thoughts/ feelings/ Needs/ Desires.
- How to create the inner monologue for your character.
- Introduction of new Acting Terminology. What are Tactics, Obstacles, Actions?
- Characterisation through movement & Physicality – Laban Efforts
- Script Analysis / Breakdown: What is Uniting?
- Choosing strong playable objectives
- Affecting and bringing about change in the other
- Achieving a heightened Sensory Awareness
- Exploring Emotional/Sensory Memory Recall
- Exploiting the power of the Imagination
- The application of technique to the presentation of a duologue
- Improvisation to explore given circumstances & broaden character.
- Accessing the power of the Imagination
- The presentation of a duologue for Family/ friends.
- Taught by professional actors
- 8 classes
- Early Bird rate for term 1 2018 ( 5% off) ends Feb 13th.